Visit Zürich, the largest city in Switzerland and the financial capital of the country. Designed by travel blogger Hailey, (who runs Global Heartbeat), this package is sure to provide you with a fantastic winter experience.
At a Glance
- When to go: December – February
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Activities: Go on a walking tour, visit a museum of your choice, enjoy a spa day, watch a show and explore the city's parks.
- Restaurant recommendations: 2
- Package cost: from $700 per person (including airfare).
Day 1 - Arrival
- Arrive at Zürich Airport.
- We'll arrange public transport to your hotel from the airport to get the real Swiss experience.
- Check-in, relax and take your time. You'll be staying in a great location, so once ready go for a nice walk and explore the area.
Day 2 - Walking tour and museums
- Start your day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
- Once ready to leave, you'll enjoy a free walking tour of the Old Town, allowing you to learn about the historic city centre. The tour starts at 11am, therefore providing plenty of time for you to relax in the morning and slowly make your way to the meeting point.
- After the walking tour, enjoy a well-deserved lunch. Then, take shelter from the winter elements by visiting a museum. Choose from our top 3 recommendations on booking.
- For dinner, visit a swanky place for an evening date that delivers a classic European menu for a more upscale dining experience. We can reserve a table for you.
Day 3 - Spa and a show
- Relax and rejuvenate at a amazing spa – as well as various steam baths and other facilities, it even has a rooftop pool with great views of the city.
- Enjoy dinner at a cute family restaurant where you can experience that special Swiss dish, cheese fondue! We can reserve a table for you.
- In the evening watch a show at either the Opera House or theatre. Choose from a fantastic range of performances including opera, musicals, ballet and more. We will advise on what's showing during your stay and make the necessary arrangements.
Day 4 - Departure
- Free time to explore the city a bit more, and (weather permitting) go for a stroll in the nearby parks and wooded hills.
*We'll arrange public transport back to the airport.
During your trip you'll be staying at an amazing hotel, which has a lively mixture of vibrant colours, authentic local flair and a homely atmosphere. Embodying the hotel company’s tongue-in-cheek humour, it never takes itself too seriously and shows what the city has to offer other than banking, chocolate and watches.
Upgrade to a private transfer to and from the airport/hotel for extra comfort & convenience.
Your Trip in Photos
Your stunning hotel room, which includes free high-speed wifi, air conditioning, bluetooth speaker, flat-screen TV and luxury shower!
Museums in Zürich (Day 2).
Rooftop views from the spa (Day 3).
Parks in Zürich (Day 4).
Looking for a new adventure?
Get the latest packages delivered right to your inbox