Take a city break visiting Copenhagen, the stunning capital of Denmark. Carefully designed by travel blogger Mike, (who runs Travel and Destinations), this package is sure to provide you with an experience that'll help you enjoy this beautiful city and have an incredible trip.
At a Glance
- When to go: Spring - Autumn
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Activities: Canals, boat tours, palaces and castles
- Package cost: from $600 per person (including airfare).
Day 1 - Arrive and Explore
- Arrive via Copenhagen Airport.
- Take the train to Central Station, which is a short walk from your hotel.
- Check-in, relax and take your time. Once ready head out and explore the local area. Close by you will find Tivoli Gardens, which is stunning to see at night.
Day 2 - Explore and Discover the City
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Afterwards explore Copenhagen's most famous and beautiful canal.
- From here get ready to float along the canal and river on a boat tour, where you'll learn about the city and see some of its sights.
- For lunch you'll eat at a food market which is fun and trendy. Here you'll find a large choice of food from all around the world.
- In the afternoon walk over to a nearby palace, where you'll see the historic residence of the Danish Royal Family. Also nearby are various other attractions for you to see.
- Eat dinner at a fantastic restaurant serving traditional and delicious Danish cuisine. (We can book you a table.)
- In the evening enjoy a show. (We can book a show of your choosing).
Day 3 - Castles, Palaces and Views
- Enjoy another great breakfast at your hotel.
- Slowly walk over to a famous castle built in the 1600's. On your way you'll be passing other historic landmarks as well as beautiful streets.
- Eat lunch at a great café, where you can try a traditional Danish Smørrebrød (a delicious open sandwich).
- In the afternoon visit another one of Copenhagen's historic palaces and head up a nearby tower for fantastic 360 views.
- Enjoy dinner at a great restaurant, which serves a large choice of delicious dishes. (We can book you a table.)
Day 4 - Departure
- Feel free to explore the city a bit more before you leave.
- We'll arrange public transport back to the airport.
During your stay you'll be at a lovely boutique hotel, which is in a wonderful and central location not far from Tivoli Gardens. The hotel has a beautiful and modern design, great facilities and even offers free wine between 5-6pm every night.
Upgrade to a private transfer to and from the airport/hotel for extra comfort & convenience.
Your Trip in Photos
Your lovely home for the weekend.
The Nyhavn and boat tours (Day 2).
Amalienborg Palace (Day 2).
Kastellet (Day 2).
Rosenborg Castle (Day 3).
Christiansborg Palace (Day 3).
Looking for a new adventure?
Get the latest packages delivered right to your inbox