"Take a city break visiting Copenhagen, the stunning capital of Denmark. I've carefully designed this truly special package based on my (many!) visits there so rest assured you're in safe hands 😎
It's such a beautiful city, you really will have have an incredible trip!"
At a Glance
- When to go: Spring - Autumn
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Activities: Canals, boat tours, palaces and castles
- Package cost: from $600 per person (including airfare)
Best price guaranteed – we guarantee to be at least 5% cheaper than anywhere else.
- Included in price:
- Train tickets to and from the airport
- Boat tour (Day 2)
- Show at the Opera House (Day 2)
- Queue jump tickets to Rosenborg Castle (Day 3)
- Tickets to Christiansborg Palace (Day 3)
Day 1 - Arrive and Explore
- Arrive via Copenhagen Airport.
- Take the train to Central Station, which is a short walk from your hotel.
- Check-in, relax and take your time. Once ready head out and explore the local area. Close by you will find Tivoli Gardens, which is stunning to see at night.
Day 2 - Explore and Discover the City
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Afterwards head to the Nyhavn, which is one of Copenhagen's most famous and beautiful areas.
- From here get ready to float along the canal and river on a boat tour, where you'll learn about the city and see some of it's sights.
- For lunch you'll eat at Copenhagen Street Food on Paper Island. This food market is fun and trendy, and you'll find a large choice of food from all around the world.
- In the afternoon walk over to Amalienborg Palace, where you'll see the historic residence of the Danish Royal Family. Also nearby is Kastellet and the famous Little Mermaid statue.
- Eat dinner at Restaurant Koefoed, which serves traditional and delicious Danish cuisine.
(Enjoy a welcome drink on us on arrival and the best seat in the house!)
- In the evening enjoy a show at the Royal Danish Opera House.
(We can book a show of your choosing).
Day 3 - Castles, Palaces and Views
- Enjoy another great breakfast at your hotel.
- Slowly walk over to Rosenborg Castle, a famous castle from the 1600's. On your way you'll pass the historic Round Tower which provides rooftop views of the city.
- Eat lunch at Far’s Dreng, where you can try a traditional Danish Smørrebrød (a delicious open sandwich).
- In the afternoon visit Christiansborg Palace and the Tower (Taarnet) for fantastic 360 views.
- Enjoy dinner at Katz restaurant, which serves a large choice of delicious dishes and is close to Christiansborg Palace.
(Naturally we'll sort you out with the best table plus a little surprise..)
Day 4 - Departure
- Feel free to explore the city a bit more before you leave.
- We'll arrange public transport back to the airport.
During your stay you'll be at Andersen Boutique Hotel, which is in a wonderful and central location not far from Tivoli Gardens. The hotel has a beautiful and modern design, great facilities and even free wine between 5-6pm every night.
Upgrade to a private transfer to and from the airport/hotel for extra comfort & convenience.
Your Trip in Photos
Your lovely home for the weekend.
Typical Smorrebrod sandwich.
The Nyhavn and boat tours (Day 2).
Amalienborg Palace (Day 2).
Kastellet (Day 2).
Rosenborg Castle (Day 3).
Christiansborg Palace (Day 3).
"Hi everyone, I'm Mike Clegg and have been a frequent traveller since I was 16, and travel more and more as I get older. My journey gained momentum when I started using Instagram (@mikecleggphoto), which I have now been on for a good few years now. Through Instagram I have connected in person with people from all over the world, which has inspired me in terms of destinations to visit, as well as photography techniques and trends.
I created this package as I simply love Copenhagen and it brings me great pleasure to help others enjoy their visit as much as I have over the years."
Looking for a new adventure?
Get the latest packages delivered right to your inbox